UPDATED ON 16 NOVEMBER AT 11:48 additional
To apply for the scheme, please click on the appropriate council’s link below.
Please ensure you apply under the correct district’s scheme. Applying under the incorrect district’s scheme will result in your application being rejected as ineligible.
The Additional Restrictions Grant (Discretionary Grant Fund) has been introduced to support those who are ineligible for the Local Restrictions Support Grant (for closed businesses).
Eligible businesses are able to apply for a grant of £2000.00.
The scheme opened at noon on Monday 16 November and will close at noon on Friday 4 December 2020.
The scheme is suitable for:
- Businesses that are legally required to close, but do not pay business rates
- Businesses that are not legally required to close, but have been severely impacted by new restrictions
Who is ineligible?
As per the government guidance (November 2020), a business is ineligible for a this scheme if it:
- was not trading immediately prior to 5 November 2020
- is in administration, is insolvent or a striking-off notice has been made AND/OR
- has already received grant payments equal the maximum state aid limits