Our vision is to support and encourage South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse to become the most economically successful, and environmentally sustainable, rural areas in the country. How we will achieve this is guided by the “Business and Innovation Strategy Plan 2017 to 2020” (BIS).
How do we support businesses?
- act as a point of contact for new and existing businesses needing impartial advice
- support businesses through the planning process including advice on use classes and change of use
- support businesses concerned with transport and access to high speed broadband
- signpost relevant advice on funding and grants
- advise on relevant contacts for permissions and licences
- help find premises for new and existing businesses
- disseminate the latest business news and information
- hold workshops, networking events and an annual business breakfast.
- be the voice of business within the Vale Council
If you are a new business download our ‘Thinking of starting a new business’ brochure for more information and advice.
If we can help your business, please contact us.