Are you looking to gain new customers? Are you missing opportunities to grow in international markets? Would you value learning from experts?
Held on Tue 6 February 2018 between 16:30 – 19:30, over the three hours you will have the chance to learn how to grow your customer base, network and ask questions of the experts.
What to expect:
- Gain valuable benefits from small group table discussions.
- Exchange ideas, contacts and experience with other business leaders.
- Experts who will “tell you how it really is” (easier than you thought!).
- Gain tips, insights and networking contacts.
- Join expert conversations, raise your issues and questions.
- Learn how local and central government can help.
Discuss with experts a range of topics that interest you including:
- Government finance and support.
- Getting paid from abroad.
- Commercial and legal aspects.
- Common pitfalls in communicating globally.
- Making your website work internationally.
- Tips and traps in working with other cultures.
- First steps in finding international suppliers.
- Preparing your international business plan.
- Managing risks with suppliers and business partners.
With Science Vale UK and Thames Valley businesses on your doorstep, there are great opportunities to partner and grow your customer list with international businesses.
Tickets are available at this link. We hope to see you there.