The confidential information of your organisation is a vital asset, but you need to collaborate with other organisations in order to grow. This useful session will provide guidance to ensure that you can collaborate with other organisations with confidence.
Date and time
Tuesday 19 March 2019
10:00am – 13:30pm
Satellite Applications Catapult
During the workshop, Royds Withy King will provide pragmatic and strategic advice on the subject, including:
- The legal difference between trade secrets and confidential information
- What you can do to secure your confidential information, including non-disclosure agreements and restrictive covenants
- Ways in which your confidential information can be compromised
- What remedies are available in the event of a breach, such as emergency injunctions or damages
- How to manage your organisation’s reputation in the event of a breach.
The team will be on hand following the workshop to discuss any legal queries you may have. If you would like to arrange a one-to-one appointment with them, please do indicate this when registering.
Connect Harwell workshops
The purpose of the workshops is to provide quality, value-added business advice in an interactive setting for companies at Harwell and Greater Oxfordshire.
Delegates will increase their knowledge in key business areas such as marketing, networking, negotiating, legal, access to finance, data protection, accounting and more! These workshops will create a space for regular interaction with our Harwell Campus preferred business service providers who want to help your business grow and succeed.
Connect Harwell Workshops are being delivered and hosted by Harwell Campus Management.