In partnership with Henley Town Council, Oxfordshire Greentech and Naked Planet, we are hosting an Eco Business Fair to highlight the brilliant green and sustainable approaches of local businesses in and around Henley.
We want to be as inclusive as possible and invite businesses from a variety of industries, whether you are a micro business, an SME or a larger company.
Ideally, we’d like exhibitors to demonstrate to other businesses, investors and the wider community how they are proactively tackling the challenges resulting from climate change.
These could include:
- Green investment products
- Environmentally friendly:
– consumer or commercial products
– production processes, including renewable energy
– tree planting
– delivery approaches
- Green initiatives with customers and or employees
- Sustainability related training and educational programmes
What are the benefits of taking part?
- It is FREE to take part
- Publicity for your business through promotion of the event
- Networking with other like-minded businesses
- Sales opportunities with other businesses or the general public
- Investment opportunities
- Recruitment amongst visitors considering employment with green businesses
- Opportunity to give a short presentation on your business
On the day
Set up will be from 08:00. Please note that we will confirm parking and pick-up/drop-off arrangements closer to the event.
The Eco Business Fair will take place from 10:00 – 15:00.
The room is booked until 18:00 to allow time for stands to be packed up.
Have any questions? eco
Please get in touch with us.
We hope to see you there!