Our finalists will be announced on Wednesday 18 March 2020.
- Entries opened on the 6 November.
- The deadline for applications is Midnight on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020. Ceremony tickets and details will be released in early 2020.
Categories:There are seven available awards categories for 2020. These are:
- Start-up Award (for businesses trading for less than 2 years)
- Micro Business Award (1 – 10 employees)
- SME Award (11 to 50 employees)
- Large Business Award (51+ employees)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Innovation in Science and Technology Award
- Visitor Experience Award
For details of the criteria and application information, please navigate to the individual awards pages.