What is the Innovation in Science and Technology Award?
The Innovation in Science and Technology Award is ideal for businesses developing innovative products or services. Science and Tech businesses at any stage of the innovation life-cycle are encouraged to apply.
Who is sponsoring the award?
The Award has been generously sponsored by Richardsons Chartered Accountants, based in Thame.
In addition to core services such as accounts preparation, audit and corporation tax compliance, Richardsons specialises in providing value-added services. These include tax planning, grant audit services and more.
The awards will be a great way to help:
- Raise the business profile with great local PR
- Increase team spirit
- Attract and retain the best employees
- Win more customers
- Form new partnerships with some of the best businesses in the area
- Analyse and appraise your businesses strengths and opportunities
- Entries opened on 6 November.
- The deadline for applications is Midnight on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020.