What is the start-up award?
The 2020 SVBA Start-up Award is aimed at businesses based in South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse, that have been trading for less than two years (November 2017). Applications for the award are open now, and close at midnight on 22 January 2020.
Why are start-up businesses important?
Start-ups create more employment opportunities and bring fresh ideas to the table. There are many startups who are working to implement innovations and technologies to improve everyday living.
Who is sponsoring the award?
The Start-up Award has been kindly sponsored by SP1 Solutions, an IT consultancy and support service that provides IT Solutions design, project management and project delivery expertise to the SME market.
SP1 Solutions specialises in bespoke IT support, infrastructure, Cloud services and security.
The awards will be a great way to help:
- Raise the business profile with great local PR
- Increase team spirit
- Attract and retain the best employees
- Win more customers
- Form new partnerships with some of the best businesses in the area
- Analyse and appraise your businesses strengths and opportunities
- Entries opened on 6 November.
- The deadline for applications is Midnight on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020.