What is the Large Business Award?
The Large Business Award is ideal for businesses based in South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse, who employ 51 or more employees. Applications for the award are open now, and close at midnight on 22 January 2020.
There are over 350 companies registered within South and Vale with 51 or over employees.
Why are large businesses important?
According to this Business Statistics paper, businesses employing 51 or over employees in the UK in 2018, accounted for 63% of turnover and 53% of employment.
Who is sponsoring the award?
The Award has been generously sponsored by our lead sponsor, Royds Withy King.
Royds Withy King is a UK Top 100 law firm, with commercial, private client, personal injury and clinical negligence practices. It achieved seven top tier rankings in The Legal 500 2018 and 39 lawyers were ranked as ‘Leaders in their Field’ in Chambers & Partners UK 2019.
The awards will be a great way to help:
- Raise the business profile with great local PR
- Increase team spirit
- Attract and retain the best employees
- Win more customers
- Form new partnerships with some of the best businesses in the area
- Analyse and appraise your businesses strengths and opportunities
- Entries opened on 6 November.
- The deadline for applications is Midnight on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020.