The Innovation in Science and Technology Award is ideal for businesses developing innovative products or services.
Science and Tech businesses at any stage of the innovation life-cycle are encouraged to apply.
The award has been generously sponsored by Richardsons Chartered Accountants, based in Thame.
The consistent themes that the judges are looking at in applications across each award are:
- An overview of the business and story so far
- Why the business was established?
- What makes it unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future?
For this category, you may wish to provide evidence of:
- Details of the innovation and the problems it solves
- Evidence of the positive impact of the innovation
- What stage the innovation is at?
- What are the future applications of the innovation?
Please fill in the application form below to apply for the Innovation Award.