PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The Large Business Award is open to businesses who employ 51 or more employees. Businesses from all industries are encouraged to apply.
We understand that large businesses are vital to the local economy. So, if your business fits the employee count criteria, we want to help you shout about your success!
The Award has been generously sponsored by our lead sponsor, Royds Withy King.
The consistent themes that the judges are looking at in applications across each award are:
- An overview of the business and story so far
- Why the business was established?
- What makes it unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future?
For this category, applicants were asked to provide evidence of:
- How does the company attract, retain and develop employees?
- What is the positive impact of the company on the local community?
- How are the visions and values of the business communicated to employees?
- What are the major achievements of the company in the past 12 months?
JOIN US FOR THE LIVE FINALIST ANNOUNCEMENT ON 18 MARCH ON OUR TWITTER PAGE!