UPDATED ON 19 JANUARY AT 09:22
If you are registered for business rates, please click on the appropriate link below to apply for this scheme.
If you are NOT registered for business rates, please click on one of the following links to apply for this scheme:
Please note that applications for those who are NOT registered for business rates close at midday on 25 January.
The Local Restrictions Support Grant (for Open Businesses) supports businesses that have been severely impacted due to temporary local restrictions from 2 December to 25 December.
Businesses operating in the accommodation, hospitality and leisure sectors that have not had to close but which have been severely impacted due to local restrictions may be eligible. Claims under the scheme are available for periods that the area spent in Tier 2 restrictions.
Businesses registered for business rates:
- If your business has a property with a rateable value of £15,000 or less, you may be eligible for a cash grant of up to £801
- Properties with a rateable value over £15,000 and less than £51,000 may be eligible for a cash grant of up to £1,200
- Businesses with a rateable value of £51,000 or above may be eligible for a cash grant of up to £1,800
- Businesses that are not registered for business rates may be eligible for a cash grant of up to £801.
Your business may be eligible if it:
- is based in England
- operates in the accommodation, hospitality and leisure sectors
- has been subjected to Tier 2 or Tier 3 local restrictions since 1 August 2020 and has been severely impacted because of the local restrictions
- was established before the introduction of Tier 2 or Tier 3 restrictions
- has not had to close but has been impacted by local restriction
You cannot get funding if:
- your business was established after the introduction of relevant restrictions in your local council area
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you have exceeded the permitted state aid threshold