The Micro Business Award is ideal for businesses with less than ten employees. Businesses from all industries are encouraged to apply. More than 8,000 businesses across South and Vale are defined as micro, so winning the award or even making the final is a huge achievement.
The consistent themes that the judges are looking at in applications across each award are:
- An overview of the business and story so far
- Why the business was established?
- What makes it unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future?
For this category, you may wish to provide evidence of:
- What are the unique selling points of the business?
- How has the business grown to this stage? What challenges have been overcome?
- Is there an ambition for growth?
- How does the business benefit from being small?
Please use the application form below to apply for the Micro Business Award.