LAST UPDATED ON 29 SEPTEMBER AT 11:33
- • Businesses across England and Wales now need to download QR codes to prepare for a new NHS COVID-19 app
- The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) has shared a few tips for supermarkets to support the shopping experience for blind and partially sighted customers during COVID-19. Read the handy guide here
The government has published the following guides for different types of work:
Please remember, it is your responsibility to study the guidance, undertake a COVID-19 risk assessment and implement the necessary measures before opening.
Working safely tool
To help employers reopen their businesses safely, the government has launched a new tool to identify the most relevant guidance for your business. The guidance highlighted will help you carry out a risk assessment and make sensible adjustments to the site and workforce.
What is expected from my business?
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment in line with the HSE guidance
- Develop cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures – follow the guidance on hand washing and hygiene
- Help people to work from home
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing, where possible
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, manage transmission risk