LAST UPDATED ON 20 JULY AT 16:28 resources
We understand that some businesses based in South and Vale have been ineligible for the various COVID-19 government grants. To help those who are ineligible, we’ve put together a list of resources and alternative funding streams.
We know that financial tasks and business accounts can often be cast to one side, but it’s now more important than ever to focus on your business numbers as we emerge out of lockdown. These will be a huge part of your road to recovery.
To help you get started, we teamed up with Graham Ballantyne, Director of UK Business Mentoring Group, to bring businesses a FREE workshop on making your numbers work for you. This was aimed at businesses based in South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse who need support to understand their business financials and would like a hand at getting these in order.
• Top tips for managing cash and working capital
• Why most business owners don’t track financial performance
• What do my annual accounts tell me? They are not just for the taxman!
• What should I measure in my business? What are my key performance indicators?
• Get to grips with a free personalised dashboard
If you missed the workshop, you can watch the recording below.
The below infographic has resources for those interested in general business support, funding and grants, online events, personal wellbeing, skills and hiring.
*Please right-click on the links and select ‘open link in new tab’.