The SME Award is open to businesses from any industry employing between 11 and 50 employees.
Previous winners include an Alfresco, SYLO Associates (who now sponsor!) and a Montala.
We are looking for success stories from every possible industry, so if you fit the employee numbers criteria, please do consider applying!
The consistent themes that the judges are looking at in applications across each award are:
- An overview of the business and story so far
- Why the business was established?
- What makes it unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future?
For this category, you may wish to provide evidence of:
- What is the vision for the future of the business?
- How does the business attract and retain its employees and customers?
- How has the business grown to this stage? What challenges have been overcome?
- How does the business plan for the future?
Please fill out the form below to apply for the SME award.