While businesses have shut down and more people are working remotely from home, it’s important to stay well and look after yourself.
You can stay well by:
- Keeping in contact with loved ones and colleagues
- Managing wok time
- Eating well
- Creating a routine
Exercising at home
Staying at home for a prolonged period can be difficult, frustrating and lonely for some people and you or other household members may feel low. It can be particularly challenging if you don’t have much space or access to a garden.
We’ve put together a list of exercises that can be found online. You can take part in these alone or with other family members.
- Sport England – #StayInWorkOut
- This Girl Can – home exercises
- Age UK
- NHS – Gym-free workouts
- NHS – 10 minute workouts
- This Girl Can – Disney Dance-Alongs
- NHS Change 4 Life – Indoor Activities for Kids
- British Heart Foundation – How to get active indoors
Coronavirus and your wellbeing
If you are staying at home more than you usually would, it might feel more difficult than usual to take care of your mental health and wellbeing.
The Mind website has lots of helpful tips and guidance on how to look after yourself during this worrying time.