Oxford Brookes University students are currently seeking work placements for 2020, and your business could help.
With their newly acquired skills and knowledge, undergraduates and postgraduate students are looking for roles this year.
- Are studying Business and Management, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Business and Marketing Management, Economics, Politics and International Relations
- Will be looking for a 48-52 week placement aligned to their programme of study
- Are interested in SMEs or other organisations throughout the UK
- Can be available to start work from mid-May 2020.
- Are more mature students with knowledge/experience in Digital, Brand or Luxury Marketing or Events Management
- Will be looking for a placement for a minimum of 48 weeks aligned to their programme of study
- Can be available from September 2020
- May have have an International perspective/background
- We offer a 1-1 matching service, advertising the role and sending recruiters a selection of CVs for consideration – based on your business requirements.
TIMESCALE AND SEMESTER DATES 2019/2020
- 27 January 2020 – Semester 2 begins – Postgraduate students start researching companies and applying for placements
- 6 April – 17 April 2020 – Easter break – students on holiday
- 16 May 2020 – End of Semester 2 – Undergraduate students are able to commence a placement (from mid-May to mid-September)
- 28 September 2020 – Postgraduate students are able to commence a placement
If you wish to provide a placement, please email the Oxford Brookes Placements team with details of the vacancy. It will be added to the jobs portal and highlighted to the relevant students (Undergraduate or Postgraduate).