The third consecutive annual South and Vale Business Awards offer an exciting chance to recognise, reward and promote achievements by businesses from all industries across South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
JOIN US FOR THE LIVE FINALIST ANNOUNCEMENT ON 18 MARCH ON OUR TWITTER PAGE!
- Entries opened on the 6 November and closed on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020. Ceremony tickets and details will be released in early 2020.
There are seven awards categories for 2020. These are:
- Start-up Award (for businesses trading for less than 2 years)
- Micro Business Award (1 – 10 employees)
- SME Award (11 to 50 employees)
- Large Business Award (51+ employees)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Innovation in Science and Technology Award
- Visitor Experience Award
For details of each award, please navigate to the individual pages.
Need more information: Please contact email@example.com