All of the information you need to know about the 2020 SVBA programme can be found below. If you need any further information not found below, please contact: email@example.com.
- Entries opened on the 6 November.
- The deadline for applications is Midnight on 22 January 2020.
- Following the deadline, selected applicants will be asked to complete a second stage application to help our judging team to narrow entries down to a final three in each category.
- Finalists will be announced on the SVBS website and via our Twitter account on 18 March.
- All finalists receive complimentary tickets to the evening ceremony at Williams Conference Centre on 22 May 2020. Ceremony tickets and details will be released in early 2020.
- Start-up Award (for businesses trading for less than 2 years)
- Micro Business Award (1 – 10 employees)
- SME Award (11 to 50 employees)
- Large Business Award (51+ employees)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Innovation in Science and Technology Award
- Visitor Experience Award
For details of the criteria and application information, please navigate to the individual awards pages.
How to apply:
- Why the business was established?
- An overview of your business and the story of your success so far
- What makes the business unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future and how will they be realised?
Have a question about applying? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information: Please contact email@example.com