We’ve partnered with Graham Ballantyne, Director of UK Business Mentoring Group, to bring businesses a FREE webinar to help them understand how to prepare for ‘The New Normal’.
Date and time:
Tuesday 7 July
14:00 – 15:00
As business owners, we are hearing a lot about ‘The New Normal’. But what is it?
As businesses start to re-open, it is most certainly NOT ‘business as usual’.
This webinar will explore what ‘The New Normal’ might look like for your business and how you can respond in the strongest way possible.
- How to get back into your business
- How to set the right environment for your business and your staff
- Adapting to technical changes
- Customer engagement – advertising to new customers and ensuring previous customers return
- Why you should continue to diversify your business
- COVID-19 business case studies – how have others adapted to change?
- Planning for the future of your business
Before attending this webinar, it is recommended that you watch our previous webinar, ‘Planning for Recovery‘.
Planning for Recovery webinar
On Thursday 21 May, we partnered with Graham Ballantyne, Director of UK Business Mentoring Group, to bring businesses a free webinar to help with their recovery plans.
This session covered areas to consider, including: