PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The Visitor Experience Award is suitable for all businesses involved in leisure, tourism, events and accommodation.
Businesses that should consider applying include; visitor attractions, hotels, restaurants, tour operators, golf clubs and any business that relies upon attracting visitors to the area.
The award has been generously sponsored by OX Magazine, based in Faringdon.
The consistent themes that the judges are looking at in applications across each award are:
- An overview of the business and story so far
- Why the business was established?
- What makes it unique?
- What are the ambitions for the future?
For this category, applicants were asked to provide evidence of:
- How does the business attract visitors?
- What does the business do to ensure visitors have a positive experience?
- How does the business measure and take steps to improve visitor experience?